Help send me to Africa!

Friday, September 21, 2012

Almost There!

It's finally here! This Monday morning, Sep. 27th, I will be boarding a plane and eventually arriving in Africa! Last minute things are all coming together, and I just cannot wait to be at the school! I am fully covered now financially for this trip. Thank you to everyone who has helped support me on this trip, I couldn't have done this without your help! 
I am hoping to log on and update this blog throughout the duration of my 2 months at the Harvest School, so I will try to keep it up-to-date. Also, I will be sending out emails every so often with prayer requests and updates, so if you would like to be on my emailing list during this trip, email me at joyhenning93@gmail.com and I will put you on the list! 
Please remember to keep me in your prayers while I am gone. Your prayer support is greatly appreciated!

-Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment